WRUW on Monday 18th Aug

BACKBLAST72

BB72 just wondering if did you manage to get the model of the ironman? I replied you in the thread

Good evening Chypmun,

Yes its on order as we speak. I ordered the model this past Sunday when I went to the exchange on base; so this means I was able to purchase the watch at the discounted price and it will get shipped here to the house. So I was able to purchase two of the G's I had on my wish list for a total of $120.00.

chrisek

Chypmun: honored and thankful! I always admired the colorway on that polygon!

Carlos: the Lightning Yellow is a great colorway, and I am a huge fan of the GDX6900! Glad you are enjoying it!

A lot of other great G's today!!!

I am wearing the Rangeman ' s cousin. The watch that introduced the v3 sensors for Casio, the infamous PRW3000.

ugebeqad.jpg

I think comparing this one to the Rangeman clearly shows how the bodies are completely different yet carrying the same features/tech.

sent with aloha

BACKBLAST72

Chypmun: honored and thankful! I always admired the colorway on that polygon!

Carlos: the Lightning Yellow is a great colorway, and I am a huge fan of the GDX6900! Glad you are enjoying it!

A lot of other great G's today!!!

I am wearing the Rangeman ' s cousin. The watch that introduced the v3 sensors for Casio, the infamous PRW3000.

ugebeqad.jpg

I think comparing this one to the Rangeman clearly shows how the bodies are completely different yet carrying the same features/tech.

sent with aloha
Chris,
I spoke to my buddy who works in supply and it looks like Casio is past the first stage of the build for the watch. They had some sales rep give them a presentation of the watch They are targeting (something similar to the Rangeman). If this venture goes through it will be Casio's first exclusive Military collaboration. Next time I see him or speak to him I will ask him for some pics. However, he said the prototype looked pretty wicked. My last unit was an EOD (Explosive Ordnance Disposal) so the watch is supposed to meet their tactical requirements for their daily mission parameters. Sounds very interesting and promising. I figured you guys would appreciate the up-date.

By the way wicked Pro Trek you are wearing. Definitely on my wish list. I love the Pathfinders / Pro TREK family of watches.

BACKBLAST72

2 for $120? Great deal BB72 ! Welcome to the house party protocol hehe
I know man. My wife told me as long as I bought my watches through sales she would be ok with me spending the extra money right now with our Baby Boy on the way. We have two more months and Junior will be here with us. And of course there will be no question what kind of watches my son will like and have. I will make sure of that among many other things.

chypmun77

I know man. My wife told me as long as I bought my watches through sales she would be ok with me spending the extra money right now with our Baby Boy on the way. We have two more months and Junior will be here with us. And of course there will be no question what kind of watches my son will like and have. I will make sure of that among many other things.
Congrats BB72 ! There is plenty for him to choose from his dad's collection when he is old enough to wear one.