WRUW Tuesday 19 August 2014

Deepsea_Dweller

5asedery.jpg

tezaqa8u.jpg

a6e9a5at.jpg

7upu9agu.jpg

Knives & Lint

Working at the house today and waiting on a package I must sign for (hoping it doesn't come while I'm picking the kids up from school). Wearing the ultra-functional GD-350. I wear this one daily when walking the pup because I like to time myself and this watch has a great display.

Here's my puppy "Beast". He's a Giant Schnauzer, 8 months old and still growing

vade_R

Awesome yellow Tom, gotta wear mines more

Loving the "J" Michel, nice pics

nice Vito Dakar, I like that one too

And knives I also like the 350, got the negative one and it's the best neg on the planet

Today I'm wearing the Galapagos Raysman

Good day guys
1408462365_zps8017e9fe.jpg

1408462355_zps77cf711c.jpg

Dakar

Awesome yellow Tom, gotta wear mines more

Loving the "J" Michel, nice pics

nice Vito Dakar, I like that one too

And knives I also like the 350, got the negative one and it's the best neg on the planet

Today I'm wearing the Galapagos Raysman

Good day guys
1408462365_zps8017e9fe.jpg

1408462355_zps77cf711c.jpg
Agree with Knives and vade_R the gd350 module is simply the dogs danglies, if they used that in some high end watches it would be near perfect

chrisek

Tom: always love seeing the LY Ti Frog!

Race: 5600's are always cool!

K&L: what more can be said about the neg display 350? I'm still bummed they didn't put that in the Rangeman though I'm beginning to think it is a big power draw and is why the 350 is the only G with the big battery not rated for a long life (too big a draw for solar in other words).

And the schnauzer is awesome!!

Dakar: how you liking the Vito? And how are you liking the GDX6900?

Will: love that Galapagos. That blue is just fantastic!

Gulfman today. Thinking about another revolver which is funny as this model was my least favorite Gulfman when I originally got one of each variety.

jama7ude.jpg

sent with aloha

Deepsea_Dweller

Thank you Michel,Will, Chris for the fine and encouraging comments on the Titanium Yellow Froggy. Great memories surrounding this watch. You all might remember the epic period last year when some of us got this limited edition ( only 333 pcs worldwide ) and Chin aka Sengyoku started the counting thread with all our limited numbers published :) Always happy when wearing it. Please show yours more often :) Thanks guys