WRUW Wednesday 8-20-2014

brvheart

Awesome picture, and I love that protrek, I have the atomic version and I absolutely believe its one, if not the best negative ever

Cheers
Thanks Vade_R!! I am in total agreement with you! I am still trying to find the atomic version (**HINT HINT - IF anyone is selling one....I want first dibs!!!**)

Thank you for the kind words on the photo :) Look for more to be coming with different props ;-)

chrisek

K&L. Nice mod on a fun watch to make it unique! Forgot to mention I love that orange 1100 you got as well!

Will + Michel: enjoying the 5700's! That is a model I still have not seen in person. Do they wear similar to squares?

Tom: looks like a great evening with a great G.

Chin: love that Riseman! I seriously think the burning red series looked great on every piece in the group.

Brvhrt! Welcome and way to make an entrance! Gonna have to share some watch photo tips so the rest of us can do a better job! ;)

Jordan: very cool G and love the lume!!

Today I'm wearing the GW4000D. It is my only black bracelet but it isn't the only one I've owned. For some reason with these bracelets I have a similar position to Piowa (a great G man in anyone's book) which is a little highlander when I put into my words "in the end there can be only one!". For some reason it saw off both the GWA1000D and the MTG1030. Not sure why, but it isn't going anywhere at this point.

dyzezeja.jpg

Definitely a quirky G, but enjoyable.

sent with aloha

vade_R

Will + Michel: enjoying the 5700's! That is a model I still have not seen in person. Do they wear similar to squares?

Today I'm wearing the GW4000D. It is my only black bracelet but it isn't the only one I've owned. For some reason with these bracelets I have a similar position to Piowa (a great G man in anyone's book) which is a little highlander when I put into my words "in the end there can be only one!". For some reason it saw off both the GWA1000D and the MTG1030. Not sure why, but it isn't going anywhere at this point.

dyzezeja.jpg

Definitely a quirky G, but enjoyable.

sent with aloha

Chris the 5700 wears exactly like the squares, in fact it is the exact same case, the resin is just round but on the inside its still a square

The GW4000D is YOUR watch,Chris!Everybody know that! :cool:

and like michel said, We all know you are all about the 4000. did you ever get the orange one?

chrisek

The new one? Not yet, lol. I gave the original orange to a friend's son shortly after he broke his arm and I haven't really missed it even though I enjoyed wearing it. One of those things that made me start looking at my collection differently. . . .

I will end up with one, make no mistake :D

sent with aloha