WRUW Thursday 21 August 2014

Deepsea_Dweller

a9amusy9.jpg

enusyzaq.jpg

e6y5uqed.jpg

Deepsea_Dweller

Nice posts all around guys. Tom, I love that purple frog. I want one more every time I see it. It's definitely on my list of things to get when I can find/afford one.

vade_R, I'm digg'n that module in the tiger camo.

Newly arrived Gulfmaster for me today.

Awesome nature shots once again K&L. Really nice and a perfect blend in. Wow and thanks for the compliment. Love that purple too. Really stands out. Looks even better in real.

Sengyoku

Great Gs everyone!

@K&L I tried on that exact Gulfmaster at the London Covent garden store the other day and have to say it's a very handsome piece, which was surprising for me because it's didn't look as appealing in the stock photos...something else to tempt the wallet again :/ It's a beast that's chunkier than the MTG tank! Great shots BTW!

I'm going back to the roots today, representing some traditional square pureness...

9d52e0f5bcc7806b8db77dfa64a0aff1.jpg

Super nice engraved screwback :)
ba3fb81b56b67881c8832232a982ebc3.jpg

chrisek

Congrats Tom on a long overdue!!!!

Congrats K+L on the beauty!!!

Chin I love that square, it saved me from needing to buy some older squares ;)

Great G's Race and Will!

Got some great news earlier this evening: my mother is back in remission!! SWEET!! Gonna try to get out and visit her end of next month. I think it is obvious what frog I'm wearing tomorrow. Just so happy this round of cancer was so much nicer to her.

Today's G? The first carbon G. Still the lightest G.

hu7e5aqu.jpg

GW-S5600

sent with aloha