Eye Candy | Arrival: Rangeman 9400-1JF

brvheart

Since I saw this model it was love at first site - I really really had to have it. Then I saw the 9330 Mudman and I got side tracked and it trumped the Ranger. I was not really looking after I got the Mudman, then for some reason I found myself looking in the for sale forum....now I usually like to by new as I like to know each nick, scrape or scuff I get - I admit that most of mine are rotation and they never see the elements. I have three watches that I wear in the elements - the DW6900 (semi-retired), GW7900-1JF and my PRG240. I figured that this one would go into that category so second hand pre loved was ok. I got it in after NOT getting it brought to me at lunch....got home, ripped the box open - literally - then grabbed a toothbrush and scrubbed it a bit - not long - then said OH CRAP! Whenever I get one pre loved I take apart the back to ensure it is sealed -oops luckily it did not leak...so I tried to calibrate the compass - everything I did every way it turned it said it was East...so I set it down let it settle and tried again later - it got better this time but still thing I need to calibrate again. So I took it out for a walk with the kids, we chased some FROGS (not that kind, the four legged ones...), I taught them how to catch small crickets and feed the looking bluegills and had a blast. got it into some elements and came home and decided to shoot it. I know I did not spend much time cleaning it and I know that when I shot it was not sparkly clean has some dust and flakes on it - but hey this is not going to be a desk driver so I shot it anyways. So here is the quick and dirty photos and I stop boring you with my babble.

BACKBLAST72

Since I saw this model it was love at first site - I really really had to have it. Then I saw the 9330 Mudman and I got side tracked and it trumped the Ranger. I was not really looking after I got the Mudman, then for some reason I found myself looking in the for sale forum....now I usually like to by new as I like to know each nick, scrape or scuff I get - I admit that most of mine are rotation and they never see the elements. I have three watches that I wear in the elements - the DW6900 (semi-retired), GW7900-1JF and my PRG240. I figured that this one would go into that category so second hand pre loved was ok. I got it in after NOT getting it brought to me at lunch....got home, ripped the box open - literally - then grabbed a toothbrush and scrubbed it a bit - not long - then said OH CRAP! Whenever I get one pre loved I take apart the back to ensure it is sealed -oops luckily it did not leak...so I tried to calibrate the compass - everything I did every way it turned it said it was East...so I set it down let it settle and tried again later - it got better this time but still thing I need to calibrate again. So I took it out for a walk with the kids, we chased some FROGS (not that kind, the four legged ones...), I taught them how to catch small crickets and feed the looking bluegills and had a blast. got it into some elements and came home and decided to shoot it. I know I did not spend much time cleaning it and I know that when I shot it was not sparkly clean has some dust and flakes on it - but hey this is not going to be a desk driver so I shot it anyways. So here is the quick and dirty photos and I stop boring you with my babble.

Great pictures brvheart,
I love my Rangeman its a very rugged G part of the Master's of G collection. I think Casio hit the nail squared on the head on this creation. Enjoy it and have fun with it.