What's on your wrist Thursday August 28th '14

vade_R

This guy is a classic, it's called a DW6900RE-2 Real Black Blue Eye, they are long discontinued and the were two made a blue eye like this one and a red eye (red digits) but with same resin

Good day guys

1409239412_zpsbcd6301b.jpg

1409241614_zpse88e1cdb.jpg

1409239365_zpsa64914ed.jpg

Knives & Lint

Quite striking vade_R, great classic G... Sweet negative 6900 race

Today I'm wearing one that I made with the parts I had left over from my 8900 Franken-Rasta mod. I really just threw it together as an afterthought, because what else was I gonna do with the parts. It turned out to be a pretty decent representation of The Flash, one of my favorite characters since childhood (who am I kidding? it was also one of my favorite characters in college, as well as one of my favorites as a grown man that still watches cartoons). I'm really looking forward to the TV series this fall. I don't wear it often, but I pull it out whenever I throw on the Flash shirt.

chrisek

Congrats Will on the wild piece!!

I think that is the first 2nd run Mastermind I've seen! Congrats on a cool G!

Looks like a few of us were thinking 6900's today! Olive drab today

3ezyza3y.jpg

And now that the sun is going down earlier I can start to wear my non-solars again for part of the day. Channel Islands to finish it off

udu8yzur.jpg

sent with aloha

BACKBLAST72

Good evening everyone,

Just wanted to stop by and say AWESOME G-SHOCKS EVERYONE. Very classy watches as the collectors who own them. I also wanted to thank every one here in our beloved forum; always willing to help in what ever way possible. But above all THANK YOU for your friendship and camaraderie. It is truly and sincerely appreciated.

Also, I switched this evening to my GD-X6900-1 Slighty moded in lighting yellow.

5292cd03a6a361f6b345b9663bb80662.jpg

Very Sincerely,
Carlos
aka BB72.