WRUW Sunday, August 31, 2014

race

Hi,la Zone!

Used this Ga-110 with a lot meaning for me:My first G and the Camo color because i need to stay a positive "warrior"!

image.jpg

Analogic have the current time and the digitale is setup on the location of my family:

image.jpg

Have a nice Sunday,everybody!

BACKBLAST72

Hi,la Zone!

Used this Ga-110 with a lot meaning for me:My first G and the Camo color because i need to stay a positive "warrior"!

image.jpg

Analogic have the current time and the digitale is setup on the location of my family:

image.jpg

Have a nice Sunday,everybody!

Good evening everyone,

Checking in late today been running around in town with the family. My dear friend Michel words cannot begin to express my deepest sympathies in this your moment of sorrow. I am truly sorry for your loss my friend. I lost my father at the tender age of six, so I can relate to your pain very well. However, be assured the good Lord is watching over your father and thus, he is in a better place than all of us. I will make sure to include him in my prayers.

I am wearing the same watch as yesterday once again did not change watches at all today. Great G's everyone and good evening.

Very Sincerely,
Carlos

chrisek

Right on Michel! You got nothing but support from all of us here! And I might add great photos as well :)

Definitely enjoying the G's today.

Started off with the green Rangeman for a hike that didn't materialize.

he8emyze.jpg

Then switched to the 30 stars Aviator. It had run down like my MTG earlier this month. Check the date and time.

epamy5us.jpg

That is how they tell you they need some sun!

Got the BMX ride in tonight. Tourism is slowing down as families go back to school worldwide. Here is the 24" after fixing the flat prepping for the ride.

8u3y2are.jpg

It was beautiful out this evening. Sorry for no photos, I was busy enjoying it.

After the ride switched out to a non solar 6930 Resist Black.

a7usu9aj.jpg

And wife brought me home some poke from our local supermarket. While I was on the BMX ride she took some friends (from mainland) out for a hike and picnic. This was the leftovers, lol.

esysybag.jpg

And it was fantastic! Love it. For those in the USA, have a great Labor day tomorrow! I hope everyone had a great weekend. And is looking forward to making it fun tomorrow.

sent with aloha