WRUW Tuesday September 2nd '14

vade_R

Revolver earth blue gulfman today, I absolutely love the colors on this gulfie, one of my favorites

Good day guys

1409669775_zps82f8feab.jpg

1409669770_zps4d653539.jpg

Sengyoku

If i didn't mention before, fantastic rasta mod K&L! Michel is gonna be happy :)

Very cool revolver Will, the earth blues are pretty darn rare too, hardly see them these days! :)

I'm taking my earth ranger out for a spin today...

91850fa9876b4b6a1cf6088af5e89476.jpg

Have a good Tuesday all!

race

Bonsoir La Zone!

Full of colors,,,very nice guys!Gulfman,Rangeman and this very special one from K&L!For sure,it is a great mod and the pics (beautiful macro too) respect the spirit:

No guns,no knifes,One Love so simple!:cool:

The 1000 surprised me this night with a sync even on the wrist:

1619150d1409663543-wruw-tuesday-2-september-2014-3.jpg

when i received sort of compliments on a g-shock or someone ask me by curiosity:hey Michel what it is?Mean the watches have a good lOOk ;)

1619151d1409663626-wruw-tuesday-2-september-2014-1.jpg

My bonus today:the happy hour is not far!

image.jpg

chrisek

Love it Will! I think the earth blue series is just fantastic.

Great mod k & l!!! Stunning G!

Fantastic frog Michel! I think it is my favorite steel body! (Don't wish to take anything away from the ruby).

Chin: still my favorite Rangeman and I am scheduled to wear mine tomorrow. :cool:

And just straightforward purposeful Tom!!

Started off the day with the ProTrek. It is still surprising to me how often I need to charge this one. Because it was the first v3 sensor from Casio I wonder if they were too aggressive reducing the solar panel real estate??

apugyjy6.jpg

With such a vastly more economical (power consumption wise) chipset I think they figured much less charging would be needed since less drain was occurring.

Switched up to Carlos' Lightning Yellow. Love this GDX, easy to wear and great looking.

u7y4a9u8.jpg

Don't tell anybody but I like it a lot more than the Eminem. :eek:

sent with aloha

Deepsea_Dweller

Love it Will! I think the earth blue series is just fantastic.

Great mod k & l!!! Stunning G!

Fantastic frog Michel! I think it is my favorite steel body! (Don't wish to take anything away from the ruby).

Chin: still my favorite Rangeman and I am scheduled to wear mine tomorrow. :cool:

And just straightforward purposeful Tom!!

Started off the day with the ProTrek. It is still surprising to me how often I need to charge this one. Because it was the first v3 sensor from Casio I wonder if they were too aggressive reducing the solar panel real estate??

apugyjy6.jpg

With such a vastly more economical (power consumption wise) chipset I think they figured much less charging would be needed since less drain was occurring.

Switched up to Carlos' Lightning Yellow. Love this GDX, easy to wear and great looking.

u7y4a9u8.jpg

Don't tell anybody but I like it a lot more than the Eminem. :eek:

sent with aloha

Thanks Chris. Very kind and great post. Thanks for sharing.