WRUW Tuesday 16 September 2014

Deepsea_Dweller

sanybyve.jpg

ga2evumy.jpg

zy3yrysa.jpg

vade_R

Awesome red froggy Tom, I just happen to order spare resin for it, from ticktox, for the future possible rot

And awesome mod Michel, if that's how the Nigel would have come from the factory, I would have bought one

And as always beautiful pics Knife

As for me, something a little different today, found this new GW-2310 on eBay pretty cheap, don't know why but all it needed was a little sun, it has a neat gold LCD, gold accents and a stainless bracelet

I really like it

Good day guys

1410876809_zpsc6e7ce0e.jpg

1410876801_zps9410969d.jpg

1410876790_zps78d2e6e4.jpg

BACKBLAST72

Good morning guys,

Today I'm wearing something up-beat and bright my GD-X6900-1 in lighting yellow clothing.

053a1596ac50676caf217befcec56b2b.jpg

Tom: Killer Frogman Brother, this one is still on my wish list. Hopefully soon I should be able to wear one.

Race: That is an awesome GD-100 Brother. The watch just stands out in red.

K&L: Outstanding pictures of an awesome G. I love my Rangeman and have been looking at a way to modify it.

Will: That negative display is awesome. It really stands out and gives the watch a strong presence on the wrist.

Sengyoku: Killer Rangeman brother. I love the color combination on this watch.

chrisek

You guys are just awesome! Loving all!

Great photos k+l!

Tom: storm passed?

Carlos: looks great! How is the "other" one (LY in the black resin)?

Today went with cool blue + grey Gulfman.

uteneman.jpg

Followed by a Haze. I think it is one of the more stunning 30th anniversary pieces but came out so early and such quantities (a lot) that it almost taken for granted these days.

gugame4y.jpg

I'm glad Casio did such a great job of making a lot of cool pieces vs making everything limited. I think part of the appeal of a G-Shock is that you could walk into a store and see an interesting G in a cool colorway anywhere in the world. Always making it fun "just to see what they have". :cool:

sent with aloha