WRUW Froggy Friday 9-19-14

Knives & Lint

Sorry,my curiosity but even if i'm from Europe i like (Football,Basketball),what was your college?

I should have mentioned in the post. I went to UCF (University of Central Florida). Definitely one of the small guys in my state when it comes to sports but we've had a few good NFL players come out of here, and it's still fun to represent every now and then.

BACKBLAST72

Great mod work K&L, I'm looking forward to seeing how you did it! It's super cool for sure!

Great to see everyone else's frogs come out to play too (carlos is destined to own a frog too hehe) :)

I was in the pink today :)

4f335226308dcd810ce60524389bb177.jpg

Frog and food!
333cbc61a810b63a23b5f2693051b3cb.jpg

Happy frog Friday guys!

Many thanks Sengyoku for the encouragement and vote of confidence. I am putting money aside for my future Frogman; the problem I have is deciding which one should be my first Frog. They are all so awesome is hard to make a choice.

Here are some I've considered:
GF-8250ER-2.jpg

GWF-T1030A.jpg

MIBR-Frog_07.jpg

chrisek

K+l: love the mod! I am actually on a similar path with my Navy Frog (even got the atomic module!). Will PM you a little later about the polarizing film you used if that is OK!

Carlos: Thank you for the kind words my friend! Very nerve-wracking stuff to write about. Happy you enjoyed it! Frogs: you picked out 3 greats. I have the Military Color 8250 if you ever want photos. Those other two are simply fantastic. I think that Burning Red will be the want I always want but never get. :-(

Today for me started off with the brother to the Rising Red Ti Frog.

7aja8edy.jpg

Though I like to think of it as the Ultimate G-Lide. ;)

And finished up with the lemondrop.

dehapavy.jpg

Usually mix up the colors but today it was more of a variety of the same color.

sent with aloha