WRUW Froggy Friday 9-19-14

Knives & Lint

Hello friends.

As you all have probably seen by now, I am wearing the newly reversed Frogman. I guess it is still considered a GF-1000, though I also upgraded to an atomic module while I was at it (as of yet it has not synced).

I had to give my zone buddies a special heads up yesterday, so you guys knew something was coming.

My Giant Schnauzer pup, Beast, was very inquisitive as to what I was up to

No blade shots yet, but you can bet there will be some in the future...Have a great weekend guys!

race

Wearin' this one on Friday to go work:

1638588d1411114696-wruw-tgif-19-sept-14-01.jpg

BACKBLAST72

Good morning guys,

This morning I was surfing the web and I was on the other G-Shock website called" The Shock Resist," and to my enjoyment I read an article written by our own friend and collector Chrisek. Needless to say Chris's article had me laughing my ass of with his humor; in short it was very CLASSY AND AWESOME just like Chris.

I can totally relate to his sentiment in regards to these outstanding time pieces we all love and are completely crazy for. I've had some of my fellow students at school make some unpleasant comments over some of my G-Shocks "'cause to some of these kids G-Shock's are just simply cheap watches," something I find completely funny for they show me their lack of knowledge and understanding about these great watches we all collect and use. A lot of them are wearing various types of watches from Citizen, Suunto, Diesel, Seiko, and Timex if you can believe this. A lot of these young guys go for the designer watch which in many ways are very inferior to our G's. Just yesterday in class one guy tripped and fell braking his Diesel watch. I looked over and told him "If you were wearing a G-Shock you wouldn't of had any issues with that fall," of course I said this with a very wide grin on my face. Thinking about it still makes me laugh... ;)

As for me today I'm wearing my Martian Cammo. Hope you guys have an awesome weekend.
163e4beb2e4db9e60b275130e23df775.jpg

iBonkers

Hello friends.

As you all have probably seen by now, I am wearing the newly reversed Frogman. I guess it is still considered a GF-1000, though I also upgraded to an atomic module while I was at it (as of yet it has not synced).

I had to give my zone buddies a special heads up yesterday, so you guys knew something was coming.

My Giant Schnauzer pup, Beast, was very inquisitive as to what I was up to

No blade shots yet, but you can bet there will be some in the future...Have a great weekend guys!
Awesome creation

race

Many thanks guys, great posts all around

vade_R, feel free to contact me any time. I'm glad to help in any way I can.

and race, Black & Gold are my college colors, and that is my favorite Black & Gold G-shock. I admire that one every time I see it, very nice

Sorry,my curiosity but even if i'm from Europe i like (Football,Basketball),what was your college?

About the 1000:i don't open it myself to change the dial on mine but i'm sure with your "negative" mod,,,a lot of persons will tryin' now :cool:!When this tight screwback is open,you see this frogman is build like a tank,and in case of mistake:there is PACPARTS hehehe :welcoming:!