Thread: Ltd GA 110

Ltd GA 110

Searching around the web this morning I stumbled upon this and felt compelled to share.

http://www.g-street.com.au/2011/09/o...-shock-ga-110/

It's a G thing

Colabs

Dee & Ricky 2, In4mation (grey), Krink, Passerella Death Squad, WCCS, alife⚡, alife, Nigel Sylvester, The Hundreds, Maharishi, In4mation (white150), Dream Air, New Era, Eric Haze 30th, Burton, Wu Tang, CLOT, DGK2, BE@RBRICK, Nigel Sylvester 2, Geometric, 6900BS, Supra, Channel Island, BE@RBRICK 2, New Era 110

2. Advertisement Register to remove this advert

I'd better start saving and get my sleeping bag out so I can camp outside the Amsterdam store until they go on sale in October!

Same site has an interview with Sjors and some nice G-Shock pictures

If you do let me know. I'd be interested in one, but doubt the Mrs will let me travel out there.
    It's a G thing

Colabs

Dee & Ricky 2, In4mation (grey), Krink, Passerella Death Squad, WCCS, alife⚡, alife, Nigel Sylvester, The Hundreds, Maharishi, In4mation (white150), Dream Air, New Era, Eric Haze 30th, Burton, Wu Tang, CLOT, DGK2, BE@RBRICK, Nigel Sylvester 2, Geometric, 6900BS, Supra, Channel Island, BE@RBRICK 2, New Era 110

That is pretty cool, like the snake skin band. You'll certainly need to camp out to bag one with only 50 available!

Could get a G-Shockzone minibus together ...