wruw thurday october 9,2014

Sengyoku

S'up guys, good day to you all,

Love the colourful rasta Michel, I need me a rasta themed G sometime!

Nice mod Will, it really pops with the blue... I had a 5610B once upon a time but found it pretty hard to read at times with those mirror digits on bright green, but you've done it again, somehow your pics make it look awesome :)

K&L... I get all the knives bit! but all those amazing matching backgrounds and figurines as well! impressive every time :)

looking good with those navy masters Tom and Dakar!

I took the dolphin & whale coloured frog out today...I really like this colour combo, one of those Gs where I think the stock pics don't do it justice!

7c29c714a9af18850d85dc0580711b5d.jpg

694539a863b4f0ad80383ee2c83411b3.jpg

6830b900367ec8c2ab7e0931d8818f3d.jpg

Dwsjr50

I know this watch is not a G. My first was a Seiko square crystal. But I could not find one of that vintage. My newest purchase arrived today. A Ssc 141. I hope ya'll had a great day.

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1412899600289.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1412899600289.jpg
    44.4 KB · Views: 179

Knives & Lint

Perfect knife!Well done,Man!

Many thanks race. I try not to post blades just for the sake of it, but to show that this is also an accessory / tool that matches my watches. It is a major part of the hobby for me, and I am quite appreciative to have a place to share this.

K&L... I get all the knives bit! but all those amazing matching backgrounds and figurines as well! impressive every time :)

Thank you for the kind words. Many of the action figures and statues actually belong to my children. I am lucky enough to have three under the age of 12 who I can continue to live out my childhood through. As for the background, in this case it was simply the T-shirt that I most often wear with this watch.

I've said it before guys, as fond as I am of F17, I must reiterate how much I enjoy the sense of brotherhood shared here at the Zone

chrisek

Right on K+L! Kind words indeed and completely agreed. Also I think that grey GD120 might be my favorite camo release of 2014.

Of course loving the reggae celebration Michel!

Tom! Scheduled to wear mine tomorrow! Great minds think alike!

Will: great mash up. Always loved the green screen.

Dakar: great navy!

Dws50jr: I'm not that we'll versed on Seikos. But I will definitely say that is a good looking watch! :cool:

Today started off with one you guys have seen me post monthly. The Globe.

adasydyr.jpg

But finished with something completely different.

urubeza2.jpg

One of the Medicom G's. One of the few G's I wouldn't wear daily/weekly just for fear of wearing the graphics off, yet keep because I enjoy it's looks so much. Maybe my 2nd favorite 6900. Hope everyone is looking forward to a fun weekend.

sent with aloha

chrisek

Right on K+L! Kind words indeed and completely agreed. Also I think that grey GD120 might be my favorite camo release of 2014.

Of course loving the reggae celebration Michel!

Tom! Scheduled to wear mine tomorrow! Great minds think alike!

Will: great mash up. Always loved the green screen.

Dakar: great navy!

Chin: that Frog just looks better and better.

Today started off with one you guys have seen me post monthly. The Globe.

adasydyr.jpg

But finished with something completely different.

urubeza2.jpg

One of the Medicom G's. One of the few G's I wouldn't wear daily/weekly just for fear of wearing the graphics off, yet keep because I enjoy it's looks so much. Maybe my 2nd favorite 6900. Hope everyone is looking forward to a fun weekend.

sent with aloha

sent with aloha