WRUW Saturday 11 October 2014

Dwsjr50

Snuck in earlier than usual. Wearing my latest purchase. GW7900b. It's great to be a member of the GZ. Have a great day fellow Gshock enthusiasts.

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1413068199655.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1413068199655.jpg
    46.2 KB · Views: 211

vade_R

Good evening Mr Chin!I'm envious and jalous tonight:really nice squares!I don't forget Mr K and his blue mod Gulfmaster!

Anyway,in this Gang,i know:Chris,Tom,Will,Carlos,Chin,our favourite bot Ronald...who is this Silent Assasin AKA Mr K?That is the big question right now :dejection: !!!

:very_drunk: Oucccccch!!!I see someone with a big knife behind me...let me ruuuuuuuuuun!!!! :very_drunk:

Don't worry Michel mr.K lives in north Florida, I doubt he went to take u out all the way out there in France..oh oh someones knocking at my door

Knives & Lint

Good evening Mr Chin!I'm envious and jalous tonight:really nice squares!I don't forget Mr K and his blue mod Gulfmaster!

Anyway,in this Gang,i know:Chris,Tom,Will,Carlos,Chin,our favourite bot Ronald...who is this Silent Assasin AKA Mr K?That is the big question right now :dejection: !!!

:very_drunk: Oucccccch!!!I see someone with a big knife behind me...let me ruuuuuuuuuun!!!! :very_drunk:

Don't worry Michel mr.K lives in north Florida, I doubt he went to take u out all the way
out there in France..oh oh someones knocking at my door

With a face like this it would be hard for me to sneak up on anyone. I think you guys are safe, but UPS boxes better beware :D. That and the occasional apple is mostly what I'll be cutting. My real name is Scott, by the way.

vade_R

With a face like this it would be hard for me to sneak up on anyone. I think you guys are safe, but UPS boxes better beware :D. That and the occasional apple is mostly what I'll be cutting. My real name is Scott, by the way.

whoa! nice to meet you Scott, i knew your name, wasn't sure if you wanted me to share though.

and BTW that shirt was perfect for the blue mod gulf master today

cheers man

chrisek

Tom, bringing out the cool king!

Michel, great photos of the 5000. Looking to break mine out this week as well.

Ron: nice pic!!

Scott: nice to meet you! That Gulfmaster was an inspired resin swap and is probably more famous than you realize. Once again, great job!

Will: definitely on of the epic squares! I too hope it dodges resin rot for a few more years so you can enjoy it!

Chin: love the 5030, and the mudman. That is the only positive display muddie I've considered.

DWS: that was my first G! Looks like you are enjoying it!

Today was spent running around. Which I happened to be wearing my first G.

y4uvame7.jpg

Finished with a One Piece (my only one actually) which I happened to wear while creating an unboxing thread for WUS.

ynysynyj.jpg

Speaking of which, thank you you Scott and Tom for the kind words on it :D

sent with aloha