WRUW monday 10/13/2014

ron281969

WW-5300C-1-watches-1400863922.jpg

chrisek

Michel: I genuinely don't know much about non-G's (call me sheltered) so I'm just gonna say it: great photo of a good looking watch!

Scott: Rising Red muddie is genuinely cool.

Will: very unusual G I've never seen real photos of before!! You've gotta be on a first name basis with your mail carrier!!

CelsoF: cool mudman! If you don't know, the 9300 body is my favorite G. Hope you are enjoying yours!

Chin: knockouts both. The carbon square does have its merits and have you seen the pictures of it in GW5000 resin? Looks great! And good job on the garage ;)

Ron: Always cool having you check in!

Started off the day with the green turtle.

parypy2a.jpg

And finished with a polarized color 6900.

eze4aryn.jpg

It is funny because I've written quite a bit about this particular green turtle and just continue to enjoy it. :cool:

sent with aloha

CelsoF

Michel: I genuinely don't know much about non-G's (call me sheltered) so I'm just gonna say it: great photo of a good looking watch!

Scott: Rising Red muddie is genuinely cool.

Will: very unusual G I've never seen real photos of before!! You've gotta be on a first name basis with your mail carrier!!

CelsoF: cool mudman! If you don't know, the 9300 body is my favorite G. Hope you are enjoying yours!

Chin: knockouts both. The carbon square does have its merits and have you seen the pictures of it in GW5000 resin? Looks great! And good job on the garage ;)

Ron: Always cool having you check in!

Started off the day with the green turtle.

parypy2a.jpg

And finished with a polarized color 6900.

eze4aryn.jpg

It is funny because I've written quite a bit about this particular green turtle and just continue to enjoy it. :cool:

sent with aloha

Thanks Friend Chrisek! Big Hug!!!!!!

Enviado do meu iPhone usando Tapatalk