WRUW Tuesday 10/14/2014

vade_R

weird but very fun g-7800P today, i love these squares, trying to get them all, this one has a very blue LCD

lovely 8900 Scott, and you're right its perfect with the blue strap. btw Scott i ordered everything from pac parts for the neg frog mod, i even ordered black buttons, can't wait

and wheres is everyone today!!

1413298938_zps97e1f4a1.jpg

1413299160_zps00cf770b.jpg

Knives & Lint

btw Scott i ordered everything from pac parts for the neg frog mod, i even ordered black buttons, can't wait

Sweet! I can't wait to see it. I just snagged another like new GF1000 on the bay for a good deal and I think I'm gonna do another one with black buttons and a red dial as well. Then I might get multiple clothes for that one and switch as needed. PM inbound with questions

Sedi

Still the Mudman - trying to give it a good charge before winter:

@ Knives & Lint
Beautiful pics and I finally get to see the knives! Droolworthy!

@ vade_R
Great looking G-7800 - I should wear my black one more often. The white one is still available on German ebay - I think I shouldn't wait too long to pull the trigger - or they're all gone and I'm gonna regret it.

cheers, Sedi :)

vade_R

@ vade_R
Great looking G-7800 - I should wear my black one more often. The white one is still available on German ebay - I think I shouldn't wait too long to pull the trigger - or they're all gone and I'm gonna regret it.

cheers, Sedi :)

its a really nice version of the g7800, you won't regret it. these are getting harder and harder to find over here in the US, i just got the black/positive one, thats my fourth one of these..

cheers

chrisek

Scott: completely agreed about the blue bands. I forgot, did Casio do a GD400 that way? And that blue knife looks wild!!

Will: very cool Super Square! Can't wait to see how this collection turns out!

Michel: even on the fast shot the pic comes out well!

Tom: I can't see your photos :( but i happen to know you have excellent taste and I'm sure they are solid :D

Sedi: I know exactly what you mean! Although I don't have that issue here it is very real. Does the 9300 do well with cuffs on winter jackets or do you wear other G's for the winter?

CelsoF: solid picture of a solid G. Love it.

Today I started with a GW5000

2a2a7ubu.jpg

And finished with a DW6100. The original camouflage series was called "pythons" and this is one. This will sound silly in some ways but this is one of my least favorites. The reason I think it sounds silly is today is the first day I ever took a good picture of it!!

8ajy9eju.jpg

And all of a sudden I like it a lot more :cool:

sent with aloha