WRUW Wednesday 15 October 2014

BACKBLAST72

Awesome Carlitos, congrats, I love the A1100, enjoy it in good health

And awesome burning red Chin, I haven't worn mine in a long while, have to get to it,

Cheers guys

Thanks Michel and Will, I had been saving money for this particular model and it was ahead of the Frog; which is my next big G on the wish list. I did tried looking for the GWA-1130 model but I just can't seem to bring myself to pay $1,277.00 dollars for it. I much rather spend that kind of money in a good and useful side arm or maybe some nice optics for a rifle.

Awesome G's by everyone like always.

chrisek

Tom great shots! Love that Lightning Yellow!

Michel you do a great job with the 5600!

Scott shows up with the other great Rangeman! Woo-hoo!

Will. Truly enjoy that 5500, it looks amazing and perfect.

Carlos! Yeah! Welcome back and I hope family time treated you well! Congrats on the 1100, I still have not gotten one of those :(
And I feel you on the 1130. It is the only 30th anniversary model I "missed" and completely agree with you about current market price (more than full retail for a GPW?). Maybe in a year I can get one.

Ron with double photos! Thank you!

Chin, always love what you bring out. Burning Red is no exception!

Started off the day with my only solar 6900.

u5y5yreb.jpg

Don't know if I've posted it here before, but i love G-Lides. Affordably priced (relatively speaking), packed with features, all sorts of fun colors, made in huge numbers so anyone can easily get one. I tend to get them from all over the G-Shock timeline but purchased a new one this year as well.

ehyve5ap.jpg

I plan my watches I'm gonna wear a few days in advance (I mean they are in rotation after all). Been looking forward to this one all week! Stoked to finally wear it. Glad to see everyone is enjoying theirs as well.

sent with aloha