Whats on the wrist Oct thursday 16th '14

vade_R

wearing one of my favorite aviators, the A1100FC-2, nice blue and black and awesome comp bracelet, and congrats again to Carlos who just got his first A1100!!

good day guys

1413480963_zps695f5717.jpg

1413480960_zpsc5adcbab.jpg

1413480954_zps85c65624.jpg

Knives & Lint

Good movie,nice watch and incredible orange knife,Man Scott!How much knives you have in your drawer???

Many thanks man...I've never really counted but I've probably got about 30 nice pockets knives, not counting beaters and such that I use for work/outdoors/hard-use/etc....I was into blades before I became so interested in watches, and I always liked to carry a pocket knife that matched what color I was wearing. Now, with all the different colors of G's, that has just expanded. For example, the one I posted yesterday was one I customized by doing a blade/handle swap from two knives to make it match the earth/sea Ranger....For the most part now though most of my obsession and extra funds are spent on G-shocks

Sengyoku

Wow is that the time already... it's gotta be a quick and late check in for me,

Tom and I were thinking of the same G today haha :)

b2b1e49c6161f53f13684b69fbcd69f3.jpg

But I think Tom's pics are much cooler!

As always, great Gs everyone else! hope you all had a great day!

chrisek

Will: cool Aviator!

Tom and Chin: love that Army King!

Scott: great pick for the day! I happen to be saving that same G to wear for Halloween (got a matching aloha shirt I'll post up with it).

Michel: LOVE that Burning Red Frog! And great photos! I make no secret of how much I like that one. . . ..

Today? I'm beat!!! Got rescue orange on the mind a little as it is just releasing in Japan. So wore the appropriate Riseman.

u7ynujyd.jpg

They won't show up in the US until the end of November, so my patience has to last . . ..

Finished the day with an 8000.

gyduhune.jpg

Spend a little bit of time with one of these and you can completely see why people collect them! Great module, crisp display, comfortable, and easy to use buttons.

I'll try to catch up more tomorrow. Gotta get some sleep.

sent with aloha