wruw sunday october 19,2014

ron281969

WW-5300C-1-watches-1400863922.jpg

race

Thanks for opening the thread,Ron!

I take my chance and ask a question,please: this wide-temp was out of the factory like this or it was a negative display mod?

Bring the 5500 Lion to go work and hope wearing a different thing on Monday for my day -off!

1762338d1413707422-wruw-sunday-squares-19th-oct14-dsc_0330_qhdr-color.jpg

1762346d1413707452-wruw-sunday-squares-19th-oct14-dsc_0334_qhdr.jpg

Have a nice Sunday,Zoners!

Sengyoku

Happy Sunday guys!

Very nice 5500 Michel, looks like the very attractive dawn black colours, so i have XL squares (king) and a regular squares in my collection...but I think I will have to get a 'medium one' at some point :)

Can't go wrong with the ranger Scott, and a fine beast you have there :)

super yellow ranger Tom! I was thinking about wearing the same G, but since it's Sunday I had the square at the ready, you know I was thinking if we had a king in this colour it would be awesome!

2edc4cf6ef74601082fb89b95231cbe7.jpg

47ee72bb4ac6eb5a803dfb72376291ba.jpg

Shout out to Ron too for kicking off the wristies, how 'bout a new wristie from you :p

Deepsea_Dweller

Happy Sunday guys!

Very nice 5500 Michel, looks like the very attractive dawn black colours, so i have XL squares (king) and a regular squares in my collection...but I think I will have to get a 'medium one' at some point :)

Can't go wrong with the ranger Scott, and a fine beast you have there :)

super yellow ranger Tom! I was thinking about wearing the same G, but since it's Sunday I had the square at the ready, you know I was thinking if we had a king in this colour it would be awesome!

2edc4cf6ef74601082fb89b95231cbe7.jpg

47ee72bb4ac6eb5a803dfb72376291ba.jpg

Shout out to Ron too for kicking off the wristies, how 'bout a new wristie from you :p
Thank you very much Chin. Love the yellow square. Very nice and agreed. Yellow King ( Ranger colour tone ) would be awesome.

chrisek

Thanks for opening up Ron!

Great pup Scott! I see a lot of face licking still to happen :p

Tom: I am set up to wear mine tomorrow! We are on a similar wavelength tomorrow

Michel: cool 5500! Have you gotten others? Curious as I only have one at this time and getting ready to get my second (Rescue Orange).

Chin: love that square! The Lightning Yellow has just turned out great haven't they?

Hurricane Ana passed safely south of us. Wore a Protrek to observe

ejema4an.jpg

The rain was pretty relentless. Which can be an issue if you only line dry your laundry!! So get creative we must.

e2atenag.jpg

Out front is the GA110TS-4 that Will pushed me over the edge on, lol.

Hope you guys had a great weekend! I got word this is now shipped.

esypy8es.jpg

If all goes well with it, expect a wrist shot when it arrives!

sent with aloha

race

It was a nice yellow sunday,Mr Chin and Sir Tom!Cool Rangie and real beast there on the background Scott!

@Chris:i have only one 5500,but like it because it very light!I like this Protrek,good looking but the deal-break for me:it seems beat-up very fast for the price :( anyway i see you ll get a square grail very soon!WooW!