Whats on the wrist today monday october 20th '14

race

Many thanks guys and yes, Michel, I feel lucky to live in the area I live. I was born and raised here, and I'm not sure if I'll ever leave. Within the distance of a stone's throw, I am surrounded by everything from freshwater springs, to swamps, to brackish lagoons, to the beautiful beaches of the Atlantic Ocean. And I love them all. I have even become fond of the sharks and alligators (though I keep my safe distance) :D

I had the luck to visit the Florida in 2003:big souvenir,Orlando,Miami,Fort Lauderdale,Key west!12 days with a big car and about 250 miles by day...your country is huge!!!

I always have the idea to return there one day but you know how is life:sometime you have the time but not the money to spend and sometime you have the money but no time to spend! :)

Thanks for sharing again,anyway!:encouragement:

Deepsea_Dweller

Congrats Will on the latest Super Square addition!

Great pics Michel and agree with Scott regarding the surprise guest model! For the evening I have on the brother to yours: GD100MS-3.

jy9y4yma.jpg

Wonderful pictures and scenery Scott! With one of my favorite G's (Will be wearing mine Wednesday actually!). Love it

Tom bringing out a cool Mudman for Muddie Monday as well!

Started off my day with a Mudman brother, the Rangeman.

zuhapamy.jpg

sent with aloha
Thank you Chris :) and lovely.late post. Like them both. Wish you great Tuesday