Whats on the wrist today monday october 20th '14

vade_R

good day everyone on the zone.

today I'm wearing a new G7800 i picked up on the bay pretty cheap, its vanilla, but i really like the LCD, it has custom banners, adjustable contrast and 2 different fonts, very cool

good day guys

1413821435_zpsda92ddd4.jpg

1413821424_zpsa68c495d.jpg

race

Cool square Sir Will!Hope to find one like this for cheeeeaaap,me too! :)

Day-off for so round with bike and the GD-100MS...( every pics have the watch --- find it :p )

DSC_0479_tonemapped.jpg

The name of the place is:"forest in the city"

1776546d1413827305-monday-blues-wruw-20-october-2014-dsc_0366_tonemapped.jpg
1776554d1413827320-monday-blues-wruw-20-october-2014-dsc_0384.jpg

This "beast" invite himself in the picture,i don't have any dogs! :)

1776594d1413827665-monday-blues-wruw-20-october-2014-dsc_0489_tonemapped.jpg

Knives & Lint

Greetings Zone!

Great 7800 will, love the customizable banner

Amazing photography Michel, even if the dog was uninvited he contributed to a great photo

I wore the 9300gy today. No school for the kids, so we hit one of our favorite spots. It's a park about 5 minutes from the house. It has some nice trails through the woods, and it sits right along the Mosquito Lagoon with its abundant wildlife.

a family of Manatee

Deepsea_Dweller

Greetings Zone!

Great 7800 will, love the customizable banner

Amazing photography Michel, even if the dog was uninvited he contributed to a great photo

I wore the 9300gy today. No school for the kids, so we hit one of our favorite spots. It's a park about 5 minutes from the house. It has some nice trails through the woods, and it sits right along the Mosquito Lagoon with its abundant wildlife.

a family of Manatee

Fantastic shots

Knives & Lint

Many thanks guys and yes, Michel, I feel lucky to live in the area I live. I was born and raised here, and I'm not sure if I'll ever leave. Within the distance of a stone's throw, I am surrounded by everything from freshwater springs, to swamps, to brackish lagoons, to the beautiful beaches of the Atlantic Ocean. And I love them all. I have even become fond of the sharks and alligators (though I keep my safe distance) :D

chrisek

Congrats Will on the latest Super Square addition!

Great pics Michel and agree with Scott regarding the surprise guest model! For the evening I have on the brother to yours: GD100MS-3.

jy9y4yma.jpg

Wonderful pictures and scenery Scott! With one of my favorite G's (Will be wearing mine Wednesday actually!). Love it

Tom bringing out a cool Mudman for Muddie Monday as well!

Started off my day with a Mudman brother, the Rangeman.

zuhapamy.jpg

sent with aloha