Watch-u-wearing? Froggy Friday 24th October '14!

Sengyoku

Happy frogday everyone... been on some travels so been missing you all, so taking the liberty to kick things off today :)

Travelling with an almost 2 year old really takes it out of ya... phew! Here's a medley of wristies of the last few days :)

Froggy for Friday naturally...All as one!
4c264049fea53513fbaf34d43bad3e44.jpg

7cee48ddae1e012a3172a6e44fd3aca7.jpg

Yesterday...My fav bloo!
4c099c7097c6ee9f5238660340b69a90.jpg

Tues & Weds...voyaging ranger!
71f67e8b9a00898e3ef971ab13496185.jpg

571e80d6230e1e0b35124c1f721fe74b.jpg

Have a great day all!

Ps. have visited the wruw threads last few days, the zone never disappoints, great Gs everyone :)

chrisek

First on foremost: Chin you rock! Thank you for catching us up on the great G's you packed for the trip! Hope you and your family are having a great time!

Tom: hats off to you! 3 great frogs and I can only assume that final one is very cool as well.

Scott: Loving the Lightning Yellow! Great photos of a great frog. I've said it before: yellow is the perfect color for a frog of any generation. On top of that I think Casio knocked the colorway of Lightning Yellow out of the park!

Ron: Always posting significant squares!

Will my friend, yes you need to be careful with that one. I am normally more of a "wear the crap out of your G" kind of guy, but that may well be the last unscathed MRG Frog. And the restoration carried out on it likely makes it better than new! You are the perfect caretaker for it and glad you enjoy it and share it! Rock on with your bad self!

Michel, just loving it!

Today started off with Frog Friday for me.

y6evymej.jpg

But a grail arrived.

juhequ9a.jpg

In the wrong box (??)

8yqanabe.jpg

No this isn't a kikstyo collab, he just sent it in the collab box!

vanurumu.jpg

I've been hunting this one for a long time.

u2amevy3.jpg

The final python. These were not collabs and not to be confused with the aftermarket camos.

e8ube6en.jpg

Here it is still on Hong Kong time. In perfect condition! Love it and thanks for letting me ramble on here, I appreciate the Zone more than you guys know.

sent with aloha