wruw thursday october 30,2014

ron281969

DW-5000C-1A-watches-1396978569.jpg

Sengyoku

Wow Tom and Will, you guys are really putting the frog heat on us all (on me in particular haha) and it's not even Friday yet! This one is most definitely grail frog for me. A legend of a frog gents :)

Here's my wristie from today...since I'm travelling with a small squad of Gs I'm saving my frog for tomorrow :)

b0097ac43c091a281cb735a9cffaa6e6.jpg

Have to say this is one of those Gs where the more I wear it the more I love it...I like it more now than when u first got it...even besides its bluetooth functions it's probably got the best feature set amongst all my Gs :)

Deepsea_Dweller

Wow Tom and Will, you guys are really putting the frog heat on us all (on me in particular haha) and it's not even Friday yet! This one is most definitely grail frog for me. A legend of a frog gents :)

Here's my wristie from today...since I'm travelling with a small squad of Gs I'm saving my frog for tomorrow :)

b0097ac43c091a281cb735a9cffaa6e6.jpg

Have to say this is one of those Gs where the more I wear it the more I love it...I like it more now than when u first got it...even besides its bluetooth functions it's probably got the best feature set amongst all my Gs :)
b6c1c90ec1cd0ceb840a85958530e5fd.jpg

U
Dear
C H I N

Thank you very much for the kind compliments. Great shot today. Sweet pair.

chrisek

Ron, thank you for starting the thread!

Tom and Will! You 2 are just going bonkers this week and today!

Chin, just happy you are "sneaking" onto the www during your trip! Love the resin on that one in particular.

Scott, possibly the best Gulfmaster right there.

Michel, I like that square but also like how the pictures are "set up" so well and how overall the picture is in focus. You, Scott, and Gripmaster seem very adept at this and it is definitely something I am not. Always enjoy your pics :cool:

Yellow square for the day.

474b55af61e184a8cc45f3bac4313ecb.jpg

Followed by a polar opposite XL :D

f9f4e74384239b60264623a83596a409.jpg

Hope everyone is looking forward to a great weekend!

race

Thanks for your compliment Chris,it give hope and strongness to keep posting here in the Zone!

I would love to have the background of your country for my pictures,really!

I don't have a high number of watches at home or rare and expensive to show,i don't looking for any "like",,,just do my thing with passion...the most important! ;)