wruw friday october 31,2014

race

OOOhhhh Man Scott!Can you explain me the pic number 4 (with simple words,yeah i'm stranger!),,please!:confused:

Sengyoku

A Happy halloween frogday to you all...

been struggling a bit with connecting to tapatalk and dodgy wifi signal here on my travels otherwise I would have posted earlier :/

one does not simply miss froggy Friday right :)

8471ae0ccda441568e6ace679e7a9407.jpg

0fcfb23dbb33568c9432ee291ff2a693.jpg

49bb6e6fea88d3d466412f423ac98b35.jpg

Great wrist show as always everyone :)

chrisek

Chin: pulling my favorite out today!

Will and Tom, we are all on the same page today brothas!

6be74b5fb24361a47c4f647539eb629d.jpg

cc03a01fb2f2ef3981bf8beb2e7e5a0e.jpg

Michel, as the others have already mentioned, great pics of a great Frog!

Scott, I also love that neg frog project and great photos! In the jellyfish, is the pink string part of it or is that stuff just underneath?

Ron, thank you for starting the thread! I am really admiring this neg square. Is it one of the first neg displays?

I ended up switching 2 more times.

Pink

585abf1c7a372d67dc81d18228868b3f.jpg

Then Halloween.

0ca2feda33aebaffccd2919bbc637c5f.jpg

I have to say that this year I really have "turned a corner" with my collection and it hit me hard today.

If you don't know, I tend to only wear frogs on Fridays. So I would wear a single frog once every 6 weeks or less than once a month. I recently moved on from 2, and now I get to enjoy this one every month. This makes me very happy :)

I am beginning to see it with the rest of my collection as well as I move on from pieces. Realizing now that I no longer need "full sets" or every piece of a run. While I am still mad over the Lightning Yellow wave, there are many other sets I will definitely start breaking up, indeed I already have.
Still have purchases planned, but getting to narrow down better "fits" for my collection is also rewarding (vs the previous phase which was "try everything").
Also, have a few big articles to do for 50gs for next year, so will be quiet on WUS for a while longer while knocking those out. Those articles take a serious investment of time and am still amazed Sjors knocked out one a week for 5 years in his spare time!! Will definitely let you peeps know as these go up ;)
And for final news/insights. Got another promotion, tomorrow I start as General Sales Manager. Not sure how long I'll be in this role for (I actually tend to move around a lot as needed) but am using it as an excuse for the MRG to be a "promotion watch" :cool:
I really miss being able to wear the nice G analogs at work and am celebrating by wearing my MTG Saturday and Sunday. While that takes some of the surprise out, rest assured there will be an evening switch. Expect to see more of the MTG and the Aviators these next couple of weeks until I'm "topped up" on wearing them again and go back into regular rotation.
Hope everyone had a great week and is looking forward to some fun this weekend. :D