WRUW Monday 17 Nivember 2014

vade_R

awesome Joker muddie Tom, some day i'll find one, awesome frog mod Michel, and of course awesome military muddie Scott

Today wearing a 6900 "bliss n esso" , its a weird collab from Australia, got it cause i like the camo strap

good monday guys

1416246874_zps11c2c9a1.jpg

1416246868_zps706e6adb.jpg

vade_R

Very nice 6900,Sir Will!Awesome,really!Happy to see you back!The Zone missing you,Man!

sorry about being away,.....on the weekends i don't post too much because i spend a lot of my time with my 3 kids, and as you can imagine they keep me very busy.

Another problem i am having is, posting on the zone from my iPhone, for some reason the "copy and paste" is not working correctly so i have to post from an actual computer, which i don't always have access to. i will try to stay more up to to date, but don't worry I'm always around

cheers

Sengyoku

Hey guys! Late again doh! But yesterday I was in the process of changing phones, yep finally got my new upgrade...which meant all sorts of weird things were happening with my network connectivity since my new one's switched to 4G :)

Anyway, super Gs everyone, yesterday was a wrap up of my 30th anniversary appreciation week :)

...Can't go wrong with the first anniversary edition ranger :)

Considering the rangeman wasn't even released by the time of the first anniversary wave - rising reds - it was nice to see it appear in such an iconic anniversary series...still one of my favourite rangers!

f82abecb34191f469ccbb72f229eea78.jpg

833c7b095b44a631811d714fa6a01fe7.jpg