wruw friday november 21,2014

ron281969

DW-5000C-1A-watches-1396978569.jpg

Knives & Lint

Hello Zone Friends!

It's not Friday here yet but I got a busy day tomorrow so I figured I'd go ahead and post tonight. It's only a half hour away from midnight anyway, plus I could hardly wait to post this one. As promised here's my second negative Froggie. I built this one from parts for the 1000BS.

Enjoy guys, and have a great weekend!!

vade_R

awesome mod Scott, and btw.....how did you keep the little "G" in the eye from coming off?

and nice 1000BS Tom, great B&W dawn black pics michel, and lovely pinky frog Chin, i admire you for wearing that, cause i know i can't

today wearing the navy atomic

have a good weekend everyone

1416592506_zps77932a83.jpg

1416592459_zps4af89761.jpg

Deepsea_Dweller

Thank you Michel, thank you Will. Great pinky Chin :) Super cool Navy Froggy. Always a delight and a very cool colour. So calm and balanced. Awesome Frogman theme Michel. Amazing that you can pull it off in the morning. Great vision and positive vibes. Cool. Enjoy your Friday evening. Soooo late in HK but had to finish the movie :)

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1416597269927.jpeg
    uploadfromtaptalk1416597269927.jpeg
    93.6 KB · Views: 227

Knives & Lint

Thank you for the compliments guys, glad you like it.

Will, I was able to save the G lettering in the eye by using the alcohol wipes instead of goo gone. However, there was some luck involved, because I think if there were any adhesive in that area that required scraping or even tough scrubbing, even the alcohol would have removed the G.

Michel, I agree about the BS clothing on this one. In fact, I already have it for when I feel like toning down the red a bit, as well as some NV resin to mix it up and put this one in "spidey" clothes from time to time. I must say that seeing your red dial Franken-Frog was part of the inspiration for this build.

Great Froggy Friday Zone!!