For Sale A must have for all G Shock Collectors, GX-56DGK-1ER

Gshocker

Ladies & Gents I present the GX-56DGK-1ER

Due to a mix up with a relative a few months ago I ended up with 2 of these. the original plan was to keep one all mint fresh unopened in my collection & to use the other for the ocassional wearing to special outings etc...

Truth is I never ended up wearing either of them so have decided it's time to let one of them go to a fellow G Shock Nut :)

I don't really need to say much about this model but for those unsure :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1XJe13pVVzQ

DSC01573.jpg

DSC01575.jpg

DSC01579.jpg

As stated above , it's minty fresh as new as never been worn, still has original tag on strap etc... , fully boxed with manual etc....

I'm selling for £170 (UK next day special delivery included)

Ideally would like to sell within the UK but could possibly post elsewhere but would need to look in to postage costs.

Payment via paypal gift is preffered.

Any questions please ask.

Rufioprc88

Ladies & Gents I present the GX-56DGK-1ER

Due to a mix up with a relative a few months ago I ended up with 2 of these. the original plan was to keep one all mint fresh unopened in my collection & to use the other for the ocassional wearing to special outings etc...

Truth is I never ended up wearing either of them so have decided it's time to let one of them go to a fellow G Shock Nut :)

I don't really need to say much about this model but for those unsure :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1XJe13pVVzQ

DSC01573.jpg

DSC01575.jpg

DSC01579.jpg

As stated above , it's minty fresh as new as never been worn, still has original tag on strap etc... , fully boxed with manual etc....

I'm selling for £170 (UK next day special delivery included)

Ideally would like to sell within the UK but could possibly post elsewhere but would need to look in to postage costs.

Payment via paypal gift is preffered.

Any questions please ask.

Hi there!
Just wondering if you concidered a trade!

Lsuckafree

whats up man I'm interested in your dgk g shock but I'm in the US how much would you let it go for shipped payment via paypal