WRUW Monday 24 November 2014

vade_R

a little late today guys, wearing one of my favorite squares, the GW-5000B

btw, nice smokey muddy Chin, and i can't say enough about hat negative burning red frog Scott, very cool. nice GD100 Michel and as always great BS froggy Tom

good day guys

1416849163_zps84f1595f.jpg

1416849168_zpse80a1631.jpg

Knives & Lint

Thanks Will. I seems as if I might have gotten one of the few remaining GWF1000BS Case centers, as pacparts now has it listed as discontinued. Looks like I got lucky with that one.

Nice GW5000B, btw. I was actually all set to build one of those from parts as my first square. Unfortunately, after doing all the research and ordering every part, I got a notice from pacparts that the GW5000B case center is now discontinued and unavailable from Casio, leaving me without a source for the black buttons. For now I'll just have to admire yours.

Great posts all around guys. Love the Frog as always Tom. And the Smokey Gray is one of my favorite Muddies Chin, nice atomic model. Michel, the GD100MS holds a special place for me as I am a big fan of the red illumination, I wish Casio would include this on more models. Nice touch with the lettering on the bezel, it really pulls it together.

chrisek

Genuinely enjoying everyone's G's today. :cool:

Have to give a shout out to Will with that 5000b. Just a great grail. Glad one of "us" got one! Looking forward to seeing on your wrist shots every so often ;)

Today started off with the Olive Drab 6900.

284a89493827d7ade06de898ba577ccc.jpg

And switched over to my coolest G, the Hawaiian Pro. I don't wear it often, but i definitely enjoy it. Feel like I talk about it too much actually.

41620ea12143058ebcd687be4a58b6ff.jpg

Swung by Macy's, and had 3 G's set aside. For those not in the US, a big deal for US collectors is the Friends and Family sale at this national chain. Looking forward to picking up my purchases next week for sure.

Finally got to try on this bad boy.

be4806df3205372a6e30fe4685a287bb.jpg

And I have to say it wears much better than I thought. No, didn't get it. My problem with the GPW is that if I get one, then I'll be getting 4. Still trying to reduce my collection!

Have a great night. Had a great day at work. Will check back in tomorrow