WRUW Friday November 28, 2014

mwscooters

yellow 004.jpg

Knives & Lint

Hello Zone!!

I wasn't sure which Friday thread to go with, but since it seems as mwscooters has beaten the robot by one minute, it is only fair to go with this one.

For this Froggy Friday I am introducing a new build as promised. I told you guys about this one while I was waiting for parts. Although it has been two builds in two weeks for me, these parts were actually ordered weeks apart, but just happened to come in within a week of each other

Michel, you did not know it, but your GW225 helped give me the idea for this one. You know how much I admire that one.

Here it is: GWF1000G with GWFt1030 module

Have a good weekend friends!!

race

@mwscooters:Fun remix!

@Sir Tom:One of the best for this Friday Frog,thanks for sharing this again!

@Man Scott:Very nice build and again great creation!What a Franken One Thousand!

When i started collectin' G's,i was really fan of negative displays then with time change my idea (less usable in winter and more difficult to shoot with camera) so this mod near perfect for me (even if i like your two negative mod :encouragement: ).

As i told you,a lot of g-fans will make the step and follow this kind of moves!Great and i don't feel me alone with my 1000 mod :welcoming:!

Started my day with this beater Casio for a lil' jogging on mornin':

2175522d1417166593-wruw-friday-28-november-2014-20141128_080529_tonemapped.jpg

And then took the "Famous" Black and Gold Frogman to go work!

2175538d1417166650-wruw-friday-28-november-2014-dsc_0682_qhdr.jpg

Sengyoku

Happy frogday guys!

Scott, what another great mod! The dawn black series is just a fantastic colour scheme and your latest froggy tribute looks fantastic, well done! Like Michel says I also find it inspiring to try something different with my frogs :)

Looking good of course Michel and Tom, two superb frogs!

I took out the ill collaboration today :)

5f9be9d01b9ac56247290e6f813b222b.jpg

eed923e2f4f8b97158471eff00c4d088.jpg

ffcc19f7ab00a6487388a3d7afb42280.jpg

07aa16217f210d3975e8dadbab236d90.jpg

chrisek

Hello Zone!!

I wasn't sure which Friday thread to go with, but since it seems as mwscooters has beaten the robot by one minute, it is only fair to go with this one.

For this Froggy Friday I am introducing a new build as promised. I told you guys about this one while I was waiting for parts. Although it has been two builds in two weeks for me, these parts were actually ordered weeks apart, but just happened to come in within a week of each other

Michel, you did not know it, but your GW225 helped give me the idea for this one. You know how much I admire that one.

Here it is: GWF1000G with GWFt1030 module

Have a good weekend friends!!
Wow Scott!!! Did you paint the buttons or are they from a different Frog?

That turned out great!!!

Knives & Lint

Wow Scott!!! Did you paint the buttons or are they from a different Frog?

That turned out great!!!

Thanks Chris!

The buttons are from the GWF1000G. This was a complete build from parts using a 1000G case center. Luckily when you order a case center from Casio it comes with the buttons, because the gold buttons are discontinued for buying separately. I really enjoyed building the whole watch myself from scratch. It was quite fun, and cost effective when you consider the prices that some of the rarer Frogman models go for these days.