GW 4000 bracelet WTB

newcoyote

Hi. I recently bought a GW 4000-1A (with the orange highlights) and I have seen black steel bracelets available for them.They look to be G-Shock made (Says "G shock on the clasp)My searches have turned up only obscure websites that do not look very promising. Anyone know a site that is reliable and hopefully not too pricey or something to point me in the right direction? Thank you for any help.
P1050428.jpg

Sengyoku

Hi there coyote...

There is a model that actually comes with the bracelet as standard, which is the black and white GW-4000D-1, if you order this bracelet it will fit your 4000-1A.

But remember there are a pair of lug inserts (buffers) that are separate to the bracelet itself that you will also need to attach the bracelet on, not sure if these come with the bracelet or not...

Depending on where you're based, you can order parts from places like tiktox or pacparts, otherwise direct from casio.

newcoyote

Hi there coyote...

There is a model that actually comes with the bracelet as standard, which is the black and white GW-4000D-1, if you order this bracelet it will fit your 4000-1A.

But remember there are a pair of lug inserts (buffers) that are separate to the bracelet itself that you will also need to attach the bracelet on, not sure if these come with the bracelet or not...

Depending on where you're based, you can order parts from places like tiktox or pacparts, otherwise direct from casio.
Thank you for the info. I will look into those options.