:) :)

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1418313426133.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1418313426133.jpg
    73.5 KB · Views: 269

race

Very nice Sir Tom!We love red,you know!

@Sir Will:Rare Galapagos,for sure!

I received your cap this mornin' so if you give your email adress or data,i ll send you that tommorw 'cause i'm on a day off!This month is very busy at my work and i ll have less time...let me know ;)

This one to go work today:

attachment.php

Deepsea_Dweller

Thank you Will and Michel. Fantastic blue Raysman. Really bit similar to the blue Riseman:) Such a crisp.display and cool appearance. Yeah caught here in 2 minds. Already the 12th here :) let me see if I can change it. Super cool square Michel and high quality shot :) Sorry sorry on PSG. That could be tough round of last 16 as high calibre teams like Real, Bayern, Dortmund could be possible draws. Happy holiday tomorrow. Best Tom

race

Thank you Will and Michel. Fantastic blue Raysman. Really bit similar to the blue Riseman:) Such a crisp.display and cool appearance. Yeah caught here in 2 minds. Already the 12th here :) let me see if I can change it. Super cool square Michel and high quality shot :) Sorry sorry on PSG. That could be tough round of last 16 as high calibre teams like Real, Bayern, Dortmund could be possible draws. Happy holiday tomorrow. Best Tom
Thanks Sir Tom!I'm not sad because there is a next round to play in the next year but a very hard one,that's sure!

Knives & Lint

Great day guys! Tom, the rising red is one of the best of the Mudman for sure. Will, I've said it before, but the depth of your collection never ceases to amaze. Sweet Galapagos Raysman. And Michel, I have yet to add a square to the collection, but the BB has always been one of my favorites.

I'm wearing the black/gold Frogman today. As per my usual I picked up a new pair of shades to match.

Deepsea_Dweller

Thank you very much Scott. Awesome Froggy :) Yeah Imho the Mudman’s positive display in combination with red colour tone, does the trick.100% perfect combo if you ask me:) Yes Will aka Vade_R has an outstanding collection with such a great variety and yet such a humble fella and keeping low profile all the way :) Very cool indeed.