WRUW Friday 12 December 2014

Deepsea_Dweller

Ruby Frogman Baselworld 2011

38990da968e4f525a5b722fe1b696e49.jpg

GWF T1000BS-1jf

race

Great Ruby,Sir Tom!They called it "Ruby" but i saw some prices for this one now and they can rename it easily :"Gold"! :cool: :cool::cool:,nice that a member like you have it and can share it with us!

Man Scoot:Mad-Spida,you created!Love it too!Very,very good idea!!!Casio have to talk with you ;)

Send this lil' package for our friend Will:

image.jpg

Mmmmmhhhh,no!Not so easy in Italy...it was like this:

image.jpg

And then lil' round relax with the 1000!

attachment.php

Have a nice day (or night) la Zone!

attachment.php

mwscooters

Great Ruby,Sir Tom!They called it "Ruby" but i saw some prices for this one now and they can rename it easily :"Gold"! :cool: :cool::cool:,nice that a member like you have it and can share it with us!

Man Scoot:Mad-Spida,you created!Love it too!Very,very good idea!!!Casio have to talk with you ;)

image.jpg

image.jpg

attachment.php

attachment.php

race, that's knives Spidey G I was commenting on. I wish I owned it, just wanted to clarify.

Deepsea_Dweller

image.jpg

image.jpg

attachment.php

attachment.php
Salut Michel:) Ca va bien?! Its been a pleasure sharing the Ruby with you guys:) and thanks for your kind comments. Lets better not talk about the price tag ;-) Great posting report. Really so quick as Tom is rather a snail ;-) ;-) Love your Froggy shots. Well done. Enjoy your Friday evening. Tom

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1418403281338.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1418403281338.jpg
    100.1 KB · Views: 194

race

Salut Michel:) Ca va bien?! Its been a pleasure sharing the Ruby with you guys:) and thanks for your kind comments. Lets better not talk about the price tag ;-) Great posting report. Really so quick as Tom is rather a snail ;-) ;-) Love your Froggy shots. Well done. Enjoy your Friday evening. Tom

Oui!Sorry for the price thing!I'm searching for an old Frog...and discovered the top-market ; ) Thaaanks for the compliment,anyway!Have a good night :encouragement: !!