WRUW Jan 1, 2015 Thursday

mwscooters

My Birthday today 1-1-74 so I finally get to wear this one. You saw it awhile back but it had to stay in the tin till now (wife's rule).

Started life as this...
bbw.jpeg

Changed it to this...
bbw 003.jpg

bbw 005.jpg

chrisek

Nice mod scooters! And more importantly: Happy Birthday!!

Starting off the year with my favorite G.

e31e840de32c67837c61f0d3106168ce.jpg

I liked how the reflection framed the 1/1. I know it looks the same as yesterday, but it isn't. This is the one I enjoy.

100a172c5a6aa0766f0d9806d04c6957.jpg

Will check in later with the evening switch. Hope everyone is starting off the New Year with fun stuff! I'm planning to go see the Hobbit movie myself.

mwscooters

Thanks for the Birthday wishes guys!

So at work and local bars we frequent people have asked where to get the G-Shocks that I wear. I tell them most of them are made from different parts to make a custom look other than what you can buy at you local store. many have asked to buy them or asked do you sell them. Got me thinking so I started Tik-Tok, Sold my first watch last night with two more in the works. Should be a fun hobby, not looking to quit my day job:D. Image was taken off my computer, cards have not shown up yet just ordered them today.

My contact info is printed on the backside of the card.
bus1.jpg

mwscooters

Great idea and hope it goes well for you!

Really a niche thing. I will order all the parts watch and band/bezel pieces's. In the colors they choose. More or less for the people who are not comfortable with taking apart a G-Shock. I will do the customizing for a small fee, and if they want the lettering on there watch painted in a custom color I will do that also. The best part will be just seeing something I've created on someone else's wrist. :cool: