got addicted to GShock GA-110

skidzz

Hi guys,just want to share to you all my new watches.I bought my first Gshock last Sept 4,2011 and was amused to find that there are hypercolor variants of my Gray GA-110.I was lucky enough to get a hold of 2 more GA-110 both of which are the hypercolor ones.I have a few timepieces that I use for occasions but these watches are what I would wear for hanging out.I plan to expand my collection so long as the price is right:eek: IMG_1196.jpgIMG_1200.jpgIMG_1199.jpg

rutteger

Administrator
Nice collection you have already. As many have found before once you have one G-shock there is always the need for one more :D

What's next then ;)

macspite

I like the Hypers too, have a black and gold and a yellow/purple which I wore yesterday, popped into the office (I normally work on site) and got loads of comments about the watch. Great to look at but difficult to read!

skidzz

Nice collection you have already. As many have found before once you have one G-shock there is always the need for one more :D

What's next then ;)
I could not agree with you more!There are a couple of GA-110 watches I would like to have but l dont know their codes,the new Dee and ricky watch and the orange watch.Budget permitting I sure would love to have them!