WRUW Friday 23 Jan 2015

vade_R

image.jpgNice basel Tom, and dawn Black Michel, and as always nice mod froggies Scott, and very cool mod froggy yto1312. And cool ga's and muddies doughead

Today wearing a new addition to the frog family, a slightly used but loved GW-200K-2

Good day guys

image.jpg

race

Nice basel Tom, and dawn Black Michel, and as always nice mod froggies Scott, and very cool mod froggy yto1312. And cool ga's and muddies doughead

Today wearing a new addition to the frog family, a slightly used but loved GW-200K-2

Good day guys

View attachment 9832
Congrats,Sir Will!A rare one,for sure!I really like the 200 series,small and easy to wear!Mad collector!Respect!

mwscooters

Excellent G’s everyone. La Zone is alive and kicking:) Really a great group of G Shockers. Creative, cheerful, great diversity and also kind & respectful. Fine little place:) Thanks to all of you. Happy weekend fellas:)

Too bad we all don't live in the same area, happy hour would be cool. I don't think any of us are within a few thousand miles of one another LOL. take it easy Deepsea. Greg

doughead

That white (silver?) Froggy looks great!! Never seen before. Pardon my ignorance is that a special edition or did you mod it?

Wait a tick I see both of you having the same one..