WRUW Wednesday 28 January 2015

doughead

DSC_1211_zpslif6ohf7.jpg

Knives & Lint

Hello Zone! Hope today is a great day for everyone.

I'm wearing my first square G today, a GW5000 that I customized. Its a lot smaller than I'm used to, but I wanted to add one square to the collection, so I figured I'd go with what seems to be many peoples favorite square and customize it to my liking. I removed all of the unnecessary lettering from the inside of the glass, ending up with a GW5000 with the clean look of a 5600BB. Then I added a combi bracelet and the black buttons/screws from a GW5000B as well.

Deepsea_Dweller

Hello Zone! Hope today is a great day for everyone.

I'm wearing my first square G today, a GW5000 that I customized. Its a lot smaller than I'm used to, but I wanted to add one square to the collection, so I figured I'd go with what seems to be many peoples favorite square and customize it to my liking. I removed all of the unnecessary lettering from the inside of the glass, ending up with a GW5000 with the clean look of a 5600BB. Then I added a combi bracelet and the black buttons/screws from a GW5000B as well.

Fabulous job Scott. Very nice. Yes it's a pretty small G but nice looking and really neat. Tried it last year. Great addition for sure. Enjoy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Deepsea_Dweller

WOW Scott, very cool mod and homage to the 5000B and 5600BB, i love all of your mods, very creative

awesome LY froggy Tom, and nice combo doughead

today wearing the Burning Red

1422465064_zpsdd087a16.jpg

1422465070_zps886547fa.jpg

1422465072_zps13147974.jpg
Thank you Will and an awesome Burning Red today. Just watching Copa del Rey 2nd leg Atletico v Barca and it‘s 2:2 after 45 minutes. What an intense game. Ain‘t over yet but Barca clearly in the driving seat!

race

Cool combo doughead,superb Frogs Sir Tom and Sir Will and like that different pic Ron!

Must give a line to Man Scott and this new mod:i really like it and you ll see...a square Is very comfortable a MUST have when the weather become very hot!Anyway,BRAVO!

For myself:been a very busy day and used this anniversary square (sorry the quality pic!)

attachment.php

doughead

Wow stunning watches (and mods) everyone! Just curious, is that square really that small? Is it smaller than the G9000 Mudman? I thought the Mudman (and my previous Gulfman) were the smallest Gs. Btw I saw someone mod a G9000-1V muddy to stealth black (the red buttons) on the web and it was really awesome too, is that you as well Knives? I get eye candy overload each time I come here!!