WRUW Wednesday 28 January 2015

Knives & Lint

Thanks for all the compliments guys, glad you all like it.

doughead: It is not too small just smaller than the other watches I wear. For reference in the wristshot picture above, I have 7" wrist but wear XL gloves, and I do not think it looks overly small at all in that picture. Also I think the bracelet seems to make the watch wear a little bit bigger than the resin strap does. I don't have a 9000 series Mudman to compare it to but I know some other members here do so maybe they will chime in. That mod you mentioned was not mine but I did a similar one with a GX-56 King, changing the red parts to black.

Michel: You are right about the comfort. As I was wearing it today there were a couple of times that I hardly noticed it was there. I can see this being the watch I reach for after I come home at the end of the day and take my other watches off

mwscooters

Deepsea and vade_R you guys are killing me with these frogs lately. I'm going to have to step up my game and get one of these. Deep that Pink looks really cool that and the carbon one vade_R had on yesterday are two of my Fav's. Been busy with my other hobby building bikes. Got some new parts waiting on others to arrive to finish my latest. This room is my bike/junk room so excuse the mess. Went with my pink mod today.

quad 003.jpg

quad 005.jpg

quad 008.jpg

doughead

Knives, thanks for clarifying. Reason I asked is because I had a hard time adjusting to the Mudman's size after I got used to the XL GAs, ironic since I was used to the Gulfman (a tad smaller than the Mudman!) which I wore for 5 years, AND I have a very small wrist! I may just go for a square after seeing your pics!

My exact sentiments on stunning Froggies here really poisoning me!! The Force is strong in this one!!

Scoot, thanks for sharing your other passion with us, they're eye candy as well!! I drool over Treks and GTs during my younger days lol! Am curious what other toys all the guys here play with beside being G-heads!

Deepsea_Dweller

Deepsea and vade_R you guys are killing me with these frogs lately. I'm going to have to step up my game and get one of these. Deep that Pink looks really cool that and the carbon one vade_R had on yesterday are two of my Fav's. Been busy with my other hobby building bikes. Got some new parts waiting on others to arrive to finish my latest. This room is my bike/junk room so excuse the mess. Went with my pink mod today.

View attachment 9859

View attachment 9860

View attachment 9861

Thank you very much. Great post and it's perfect if we can inspire you :) Coming Friday few more Froggy's :)

Sent from my iPhone 6+