Original DW-5000

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Rare-Vinta...item1c1f5d145d

£375 BIN. Shame the light doesn't work and the bezel is a fake. Looks like the seller has opened the back too judging by the misalignment of the module...

2. Advertisement Register to remove this advert

Is it worth the £375 asking price? (for me the answer is no!) If that is the worth of a messed around DW-5000 what is an original worth? And how rare are they in reality, often something is advertised on eBay as "rare" when there are several examples for sale. Must admit that it is the first DW-5000 that I have spotted on a couple of months of eBay watching.

Sold one last month for £165 without the bezel tho.....but the light and everything else worked perfect. This one is very pricey.....
    Quote Originally Posted by macspite View Post
    Is it worth the £375 asking price? (for me the answer is no!) If that is the worth of a messed around DW-5000 what is an original worth? And how rare are they in reality, often something is advertised on eBay as "rare" when there are several examples for sale. Must admit that it is the first DW-5000 that I have spotted on a couple of months of eBay watching.

Quote Originally Posted by tough solar View Post
    This one is very pricey.....
    x2. However they are genuinely rare, one of the few Gs I'd be tempted to stretch the budget for if the opportunity arose. Not for this one though