WRUW Monday 9 February 2015

Deepsea_Dweller

GWF T1030E

cb87ba7b5201a4e5f2e48988f6f080d8.jpg

Deepsea_Dweller

Wow DD you have the complete Froggy series? Do you have a pic of all of them together?

One thing @doughead I'm extremely proud of that every single GWF/GF 1000 Frogman I purchased, was either NOS or BNIB ( new old stock , brand new in box ) All of them are unworn, unsized, all price tags in place, boxes and papers complete and all Froggy's are in an absolute impeccable conditions :) :) :) It was hard hard work!

doughead

One thing @doughead I'm extremely proud of that every single GWF/GF 1000 Frogman I purchased, was either NOS or BNIB ( new old stock , brand new in box ) All of them are unworn, unsized, all price tags in place, boxes and papers complete and all Froggy's are in an absolute impeccable conditions :) :) :) It was hard hard work!

Double Wow! I can fully appreciate how well you keep them remaining in mint condition. Because I would do the same if I were to have them in my collection! A double congratulations is certainly in order here, Salute! I don't know why but I baby my humble G collection more so than my other toys!