WRUW Wednesday 11 February 2015

Deepsea_Dweller

Blue colour theme today. Both the Froggy and the Risenan are exactly in the same price category yet so different G Shocks. Extremely glad that I found the GW 9200BlJ-2Jf NOS. Great day fellas

71a9aa0496817e618c20c9c3e2f51279.jpg

Sent from my iPhone 6+

Deepsea_Dweller

Hello zone! You know I'm diggin' the blues Tom, and the stealth look of that great Stussy Frog as well.

I'm going with orange today. Sorry for the old pics again, but I still wanted to stop by and say whatsup to the Zone

Awesome photos Scott and great gesture :) Always great seeing you around and supporting La Zone! That's the spirit and never mind the old pics. Yeah I know you're loving the blues that's why I did a double whopper today :) Enjoy

mwscooters

Great Duo Deep! Knives I'm working on one that looks like that, gloss black band /bezel orange digital face, orange writing on the bezel. It will be a donor for the most part I need the Orange face for a new re-mix idea I got. Nice watch by the way. Here's my latest, this module was taken out of another watch that I'm currently re doing. So I decided to throw it in an old band and bezel and painted the lettering to look like the Beast. Good day Zoners!

beast 005.jpg

beast 006.jpg

beast 015.jpg