WRUW Friday 13 February 2015

Deepsea_Dweller

Thanks DD, my missus loves it! Photos doesn't do it justice the camo print is beautiful... Is that view from your residence? Like it? I'm green with envy!!

Im guessing you're either using a 70-300mm or you're handgliding towards those skyscrapers :)

Your missus has a great taste :) It's not so easy to catch the camo on camera IMHO. Some G's are, some not. The vantage point is not too far from my home and office :) :)

mwscooters

DSC_1219_20150213215155211_zpsvl6expah.jpg

Nice Doug! Did you just pick that one up?

mwscooters

Postman just showed up with my donor watch! Working on a couple at the moment. My rescue is waiting on a new g button. I odered a yellow one with a black G. Going for a mickey mouse look for that one, we'll see how it turns out. Backup plan is a black g button with red lettering, ordered that as well. The donor watch bezel is pretty scuffed so I won't be using that in the future, which is fine. For $45.00 I got the complete watch and a new glossy yellow orange bezel new off Ebay. Good deal, have to see what happens with yellow orange bezel. Anyways here's some pics.

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

today 010.jpg

today 014.jpg

Deepsea_Dweller

Postman just showed up with my donor watch! Working on a couple at the moment. My rescue is waiting on a new g button. I odered a yellow one with a black G. Going for a mickey mouse look for that one, we'll see how it turns out. Backup plan is a black g button with red lettering, ordered that as well. The donor watch bezel is pretty scuffed so I won't be using that in the future, which is fine. For $45.00 I got the complete watch and a new glossy yellow orange bezel new off Ebay. Good deal, have to see what happens with yellow orange bezel. Anyways here's some pics.

View attachment 9961

View attachment 9962

View attachment 9963

View attachment 9964

View attachment 9965

View attachment 9966

Great! Love the blue :) Wish I would have your talent. Let's see some more. Wish you a great & relaxing weekend.