WRUW Sunday 22 February 2015

BACKBLAST72

Checking in a little late. It was a mellow day at work which we all needed.

3ad34c1e62abda2be1ce8e03c955e56c.jpg

Which also let me daydream about cars.

cfec114741c5390997ad9775fe007ce6.jpg

Now you know why I enjoy the business :cool:

Getting late here. Hanging with the wife.

99b0b470c37bde34307a4774db30b0e2.jpg

Hope everyone had a great weekend!

sent with aloha
Hello my old friend, long time no see. However, I am glad to see you are enjoying life and work. I just read your article on the "team tough collaboration," you knock it cleaned out of the park with it. Very unique, yet informative style of writing you are a natural at it; I enjoyed every part of it and the picture selection balanced the body and style of the article nicely.

Keep up the good work.
Super late check in for me guys. Had an extremely busy day with the family yesterday.
But I wore the ever recognizable GD-X6900-1CR.

7d507ce5b6dac2b5f4d9886f8aacde46.jpg

:cool:

chrisek

Hello my old friend, long time no see. However, I am glad to see you are enjoying life and work. I just read your article on the "team tough collaboration," you knock it cleaned out of the park with it. Very unique, yet informative style of writing you are a natural at it; I enjoyed every part of it and the picture selection balanced the body and style of the article nicely.

Keep up the good work.
Super late check in for me guys. Had an extremely busy day with the family yesterday.
But I wore the ever recognizable GD-X6900-1CR.

7d507ce5b6dac2b5f4d9886f8aacde46.jpg

:cool:
Thank you Carlos! This year I am writing more and genuinely looking forward to it. :)

Had 3 articles on 50gs in February. Another one one you will see shortly and a couple more to write. :cool: whenever my boss lets me have a day off I could use a break ;)

sent with aloha