Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

What are you looking for / going to buy / working on for October?

Post them up here Not looking to buy anything for a few weeks but have a couple I need to fix up and get running again including a Men In Navy Khaki Wademan I've had sat about for far too long ....

2. Advertisement Register to remove this advert

Well, two things come to mind: GR-9110GY and one of either G-9300GB or G-9300GY.

Not able to buy anything this month That's the fun of being a contractor! All watches seem to be functioning ok but I might set hourly alarm on all, set all to same time and see how long it takes for them to drift out of sync.

Concentrating on taking the solars out to enjoy the sunshine before winter hits.

Quote Originally Posted by GTR83 View Post
    Well, two things come to mind: GR-9110GY and one of either G-9300GB or G-9300GY.
    Nice choice, any of the new Mudman releases would rule.

Quote Originally Posted by macspite View Post
    Not able to buy anything this month That's the fun of being a contractor! All watches seem to be functioning ok but I might set hourly alarm on all, set all to same time and see how long it takes for them to drift out of sync.

Concentrating on taking the solars out to enjoy the sunshine before winter hits.
    Sometimes it's good to consolidate, that's what I keep telling myself

I saw in the Casio catalogue the GA-110FC,hope i get the orange one.Its coming out this novemebr though

Quote Originally Posted by skidzz View Post
    I saw in the Casio catalogue the GA-110FC,hope i get the orange one.Its coming out this novemebr though
    You mean this one ?

Name:  ga-110fc-1.jpg
Views: 90
Size:  17.1 KB

Yup that's the one

Managed to scrape together enough for a CR2016 to pop into my DW-6600 Williams as it came over from Japan with what appeared to be the original battery. When the backlight button was pressed everything dimmed. But not since a quick battery change:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_1229.jpg 
Views:	299 
Size:	84.3 KB 
ID:	644

And the good news? Got a heads up that that letter is due to be sent to all contractors (working for this 5 billion euro turnover company) informing us to accept a 10% rate cut or four weeks notice!

I'm after the Mudman G9000BP-1 but so far haven't found anyone that stocks it! :-(

I have just looked on Google - there are plenty out there! But not in the UK. I have bought new watches from the States, Hong Kong and Singapore without any problems - just paid attention to feedback and comments.

eBay search:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/sch/i.html?_fr..._nkw=G9000BP-1