What are you looking for / going to buy / working on for October?

rutteger

Administrator
Post them up here :D Not looking to buy anything for a few weeks but have a couple I need to fix up and get running again including a Men In Navy Khaki Wademan I've had sat about for far too long ....

macspite

Not able to buy anything this month :mad: That's the fun of being a contractor! All watches seem to be functioning ok but I might set hourly alarm on all, set all to same time and see how long it takes for them to drift out of sync.

Concentrating on taking the solars out to enjoy the sunshine before winter hits.

rutteger

Administrator
Well, two things come to mind: GR-9110GY and one of either G-9300GB or G-9300GY.

Nice choice, any of the new Mudman releases would rule.

Not able to buy anything this month :mad: That's the fun of being a contractor! All watches seem to be functioning ok but I might set hourly alarm on all, set all to same time and see how long it takes for them to drift out of sync.

Concentrating on taking the solars out to enjoy the sunshine before winter hits.

Sometimes it's good to consolidate, that's what I keep telling myself :D

skidzz

I saw in the Casio catalogue the GA-110FC,hope i get the orange one.Its coming out this novemebr though

rutteger

Administrator
I saw in the Casio catalogue the GA-110FC,hope i get the orange one.Its coming out this novemebr though

You mean this one ;) ?

ga-110fc-1.jpg

macspite

Managed to scrape together enough for a CR2016 to pop into my DW-6600 Williams as it came over from Japan with what appeared to be the original battery. When the backlight button was pressed everything dimmed. But not since a quick battery change:

IMG_1229.jpg

And the good news? Got a heads up that that letter is due to be sent to all contractors (working for this 5 billion euro turnover company) informing us to accept a 10% rate cut or four weeks notice!