Parts Interchangeability?

MrTris

Hey all, it's been awhile since I've logged in. Oh, about a year, or more? Anyway, I'm curious if anyone can point me in the direction of a G-Shock parts catalog with PNs. Maybe even some pictorial threads on modding some 6900s?

I'm looking to recreate a 6900 that is no longer available, and also figure out another solution for my aging GWM850-8s, which, I'd like to make one into a custom deal, but I'm semi-limited in color options. Anyone got an idea of whether or not that particular solar/sat module fits into say, a 6900 series bezel?

Ashyb

Hey all, it's been awhile since I've logged in. Oh, about a year, or more? Anyway, I'm curious if anyone can point me in the direction of a G-Shock parts catalog with PNs. Maybe even some pictorial threads on modding some 6900s?

I'm looking to recreate a 6900 that is no longer available, and also figure out another solution for my aging GWM850-8s, which, I'd like to make one into a custom deal, but I'm semi-limited in color options. Anyone got an idea of whether or not that particular solar/sat module fits into say, a 6900 series bezel?

The 2 sites i know of are Tiktox and Watchbattery UK, both sell G-SHOCK and Pro Trek parts, hope this helps