Newbie here from Massachusetts

davidp71

I've owned a DW6900 for a while now and love it. Just received my new Rangeman in the mail yesterday. Still reading the manual, lots of reading uploadfromtaptalk1433710752127.jpg

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

davidp71

Thank you very much Dwsjr50. Lots to learn about it. I noticed the screen kind of goes blank over night. I leave it in my drawer. Is that normal?

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

Dwsjr50

Yes the watch is in power saving mode so the battery does not run down. Leave your watch in a west window to allow it to sinc over night. Also if you do not wear it every day allow the watch to recharge getting as much sun light as possible. Some body else may chime in with some more comments. All the best Donald.

BACKBLAST72

Good evening David,

The Rangeman (GW-9400-1CR) is probably the best G-Shock money can buy right now hands down. The watch is very utilitarian you have to love the atomic calibration function which is pretty awesome. One thing I will tell you about this watch which is extremely important for you to do as the operator of this piece of equipment.

You must ensure to properly input the correct Longitude and Latitude coordinates for your location other wise the watch will not function properly.

I have two 9400's the -1 and -4 and I think they ROCK. Welcome the forum and enjoy your G-Shocks they are the BEST watches around the world hands down.