Help with a gd350

low&fast

Fellas, I need your help please, I've just picked up a gd350 to wear for work, while I'm overseas and would like to be able to skip through the world times zones as and when needed for where I'm working etc, the thing is when I scroll through to Shanghai for example it's not showing the correct time???
I've looked through the little handbook and checked a few vids on line but I can't get the normal uk time and the overseas time to be correct.......any advice please fellas? It's doing my nut in.

low&fast

Help needed

How much is the time off by? Could this be a Daylight Savings Time issue?

Hi Dave it's a tricky one as I've got the dst turned off and the time is still way off plus it stays the same if I turn it back on? ( an hours difference).
It's 10.05 am here and the world time I'm looking for in Shanghai is 17.05 but the watch is showing Shanghai time as 0905 am???
I've checked and adjusted the Utc but it's still way off.... Any ideas?

OTTDAVE

This one is way above my pay grade. Sorry I couldn't help. The only thing I can think of is you have a defective module. I would bring or send it back, whatever the case may be.
Good luck.
Please let us know the final outcome.
Cheers

low&fast

Thanks

This one is way above my pay grade. Sorry I couldn't help. The only thing I can think of is you have a defective module. I would bring or send it back, whatever the case may be.
Good luck.
Please let us know the final outcome.
Cheers

Will do Dave thanks for your input buddy

BACKBLAST72

Check your DST (Daylight saving Time) setting on the watch. Sometimes when you have this on it will affect other time zones which do not observe DST. Let me know if this helps.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk