Which g shock to upgrade to??????

Richard1987

I am currently trying to decide which g shock to upgrade to. I currently have a 7710 but it's almost 6 years old now so getting ready for an upgrade I think. I have seen the mudman 9300 I really like the look of it but don't think I would use all its features. Then that got me looking through pages and pages of g shock watches and came across the 7900. On paper it seems a good watch but then there is also the mudman g9000 which looks like a nice watch. Have heard mixed reviews about it with the buttons but that wouldn't bother me particularly and you an get the two at a reasonable price with abit of searching.

Ashyb

I am currently trying to decide which g shock to upgrade to. I currently have a 7710 but it's almost 6 years old now so getting ready for an upgrade I think. I have seen the mudman 9300 I really like the look of it but don't think I would use all its features. Then that got me looking through pages and pages of g shock watches and came across the 7900. On paper it seems a good watch but then there is also the mudman g9000 which looks like a nice watch. Have heard mixed reviews about it with the buttons but that wouldn't bother me particularly and you an get the two at a reasonable price with abit of searching.

Well Richard1987 it seems like you pretty much have your heart set on the Mudman, which is a awesome piece, its about how much you want to spend and what is best for your lifestyle, i see you thinking about the 7900 which is a great bang for buck piece, personally for me the Mudman is the obvious choice out of those you listed a little more money but the man series are all great and will serve you well!

BACKBLAST72

Good evening Richard1987,

I would recommend the GW-9400-1CR Rangeman. It was the first G-Shock to have triple sensor capabilities and thus, it's a very unique watch. It's the most utilitarian and practical G-Shock which belongs to the Masters of G family. The latest model to be in this category falls to the second true ABC G-Shock the GWG1000 Mudmaster.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ashyb

Good evening Richard1987,

I would recommend the GW-9400-1CR Rangeman. It was the first G-Shock to have triple sensor capabilities and thus, it's a very unique watch. It's the most utilitarian and practical G-Shock which belongs to the Masters of G family. The latest model to be in this category falls to the second true ABC G-Shock the GWG1000 Mudmaster.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nicely put BACKBLAST72 i love the rangeman, i was looking at that at the weekend in the end i chose my GN-1000B Gulfmaster, but its definatly a awesome piece!!