Page 1 of 80 1231151 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 796
  1. #1

    The Official Introduce Yourself Here Thread.

    If you want to make an introduction here is the place to do it

    I'll start. Had my first Casio 25 years ago. First G-Shock 10 years ago (a G2500). Collection hovered around one for a few years until work took me to Japan and a trip round Akihabra. A second was purchased, I found a few G-Shock sites and the rest is history. Not really a big time collector but have a fair spread of stuff with a particular interest in some of the older models. All time fave is my classic DW-5200, currently mostly wearing a DW-9700NK Men in Nay and Khaki Gulfman.

  2. Advertisement Register to remove this advert
     
  3. #2
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    18
    Hello from a newbie to the forum.

    Been collecting G-Shocks for far too long

    Rediculous collection of Frogmen, but don't tend to add to them anymore.

    Love 80s stuff, my all time favourite is the WW-5300. It's a bit of an oddball, just like myself

    So anything from the 80s, or any Limited pieces that are released, that's my thing

    Glad to be here, hope to make some new friends.

  4. 1 User Likes This Post

    Ashyb (2015-03-05)

  5. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by Frogman View Post
    Hello from a newbie to the forum.

    Been collecting G-Shocks for far too long

    Rediculous collection of Frogmen, but don't tend to add to them anymore.

    Love 80s stuff, my all time favourite is the WW-5300. It's a bit of an oddball, just like myself

    So anything from the 80s, or any Limited pieces that are released, that's my thing

    Glad to be here, hope to make some new friends.
    Welcome

    Good to see someone else has an interest in the older stuff. The WW-5300 is a rare old item, would love to see some pics.

  6. #4
    I have just come over from John's invitation on TZ-UK. Newbie to G-Shocks but I am sure that will change soon. Great to be a member here - site looks very professional!

  7. #5
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    15
    Hello,

    I have come over from TZ-UK too.

    I have been I keen wearer of Casio watches and all things G-Shock for many years (since school in fact 25 + years ago).

    In the last few years the Collection has grown due to my addiction growing to own the cool designs.

    My wife and kids are owners of a growing collection of Baby-G's ( in fact it grew by one yesterday as my wife had a crystal clear Baby-G arrive).


    I have a few vintage G-shocks and most recent and worn ones are the GXW-56 in Orange, MIMB Gulfman and a M5600BC. I prefer Negative display but also like regular one's.

    I can see my collecting increasing as a result of looking at another G-Shock Forum.



    I look forward to participating and reading in the future.

    Cool site.


  8. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by Wazza View Post
    I have just come over from John's invitation on TZ-UK. Newbie to G-Shocks but I am sure that will change soon. Great to be a member here - site looks very professional!
    Welcome Be warned, once you get one it's hard to stop!

  9. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by pastrana72 View Post
    Hello,

    I have come over from TZ-UK too.

    I have been I keen wearer of Casio watches and all things G-Shock for many years (since school in fact 25 + years ago).

    In the last few years the Collection has grown due to my addiction growing to own the cool designs.

    My wife and kids are owners of a growing collection of Baby-G's ( in fact it grew by one yesterday as my wife had a crystal clear Baby-G arrive).


    I have a few vintage G-shocks and most recent and worn ones are the GXW-56 in Orange, MIMB Gulfman and a M5600BC. I prefer Negative display but also like regular one's.

    I can see my collecting increasing as a result of looking at another G-Shock Forum.



    I look forward to participating and reading in the future.

    Cool site.


    Welcome, look forward to seeing the collection. Glad it isn't just me who buys Baby-Gs for their other half

  10. #8
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Somewhere
    Posts
    82
    Saw the post on TZ-UK. Only have one G at the moment (DW5600) but I'm sure that will change very soon....

    Nice site ;-)

  11. #9
    Another TZ recruit. Haven't owned a G-Shock for some time now but bought a GW 2500B yesterday. Very impressed with the atomic function.

  12. #10
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Hampshire
    Posts
    9
    Another TZ refugee. I currently own a solar atomic 6900 and a full analogue G-1000. Oh, and a DW-003 which was sent to me from my good friend and fellow TZer Dave (above!) and which I've resurrected as it was suffering from terminal bezel rot. For non-TZ members I'll post a thread on it in the next few days.

    Congratulations on a great looking site.


    Regards

    Ian

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •