The Official Introduce Yourself Here Thread.

Dwsjr50

Welcome to the forum. uploadfromtaptalk1429616397290.jpg

Hamim Ismail

Hi I'm looking to buy a bezel or surround for my 30 year old Casio G shock DW 5200 I'm in South Africa
Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MSP

My dad had a Casio that fascinated me as a child. It had a little man on it that would run and beep to set pace. I was hooked. As opposed to my swiss watch collection, which is slow to grow, casio makes it fairly easy to build a collection fast. Not to mention that they are all still working, minus one that had a bad seal. I love the solar, atomic and auto DST features and gravitate to watches that have these at very least. I'm a native Texan, but I've been around the world. I look forward to getting to know the forum.

Desert

Hi Members. I have been a member of Watch You Seek forum for 2 years (same user ID). After developing an interest in G's I thought I would come here and see what I could learn and offer. I remember when the first 1983 GW-5000C-1A square came out. As was the culture of the time I and many others sadly but almost reluctantly dismissed it believing the Japanese technology couldn't be relied on, confiding our automatics. These are fine too, but I have finally come to appreciate the proven quality, longevity, durability and practicality offered by G's. Anyway, I didn't want to miss out a second time and 30 years later and having to wait another 10 for another anniversary run, so I brought my first ever G, a square, the DW-5030C-1JR yesterday (its currently in transit from Japan) and I cant wait to receive it. I just cant stop thinking, talking, comparing and analysing G's. I think its an illness ...And Doctor, Doctor I gotta bad case of loving it! :D